8 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Burley, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24
Offers in Excess of
- 6 principal reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room & staff kitchen
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 2 bed annexe & 1 bed staff flat
- leisure complex with gym
- billiard room
- office and conservatory
- spectacular gardens and grounds
Located in one of The New Forest National Park's most desirable locations this property enjoys a private and rural situation with views over its landscaped grounds and to the outstanding countryside beyond. The house is beautifully appointed and, as a whole, provides a unique mix of character and comfort, together with exceptional recreation facilities including tennis court and 9-hole golf course; and gym, cinema, and billiard room in the studio/leisure complex. The house is ideally suited for both comfortable family life, aswell as for entertaining on a grand scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20081052.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN110323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.