3 bedroom detached house for saleOakend Way, Woodham
- Private Road
- Short tree lined walk to station - direct to Waterloo
- 75ft Frontage
- Ample Parking
- Open Air swimming pool
- Open Plan modern living
- Floor to ceiling glass windows.
- Planning permission granted for first floor extension
- Backs onto Basingstoke Canal
- Plot exceeds 0.33 of an acre.
This modern retro chic home believed to be built circa 1976 features 3 bedrooms with a family bathroom and luxury ensuite to the master bedroom.
00The entrance hall leads to a 50ft living space including a breakfast bar and kitchen leads into a utility room. Immediately outside the back door there are 2 brick storage areas.
00Numerous floor to ceiling glass doors. The living room glass doors open onto the extensive garden and patio area. The gardens surround the property with established planting and mature Oak trees.
00The 75ft frontage also has a front lawn and the garden maintains privacy while at the same time boasts a lovely aspect onto Basingstoke canal. The heated outdoor swimming pool sits to the left of the property,
00The highly habitable accommodation is suitable as a home and perfect for extension.
00When enquiring please quote IATA334
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-20911269.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.