4 bedroom house for saleMONMOUTH TOWN, NP25, Monmouth
- First floor living accommodation opon to eaves
- Oak flooring to first floor rooms
- Luxuriously appointed bathrooms
- Contemporary log burner to main reception room
- Balconies to upper floors
- Garage and garden
A brand new stunning development of three New England style homes located in a private and secluded setting nestling in the heart of Monmouth. Bordered by the beautiful Wye Valley to the east and Monnow valley to the west. Monnmouth is an idyllic location for these exclusive homes. Each property has been designed to offer flexible and spacious open plan accommodation with the emphasis on quality and relaxed living. The design brief was to create three unique family homes with importance placed on their integration into this exceptional site. Currently under construction, Agincourt Esttes Ltd is pleased to offer the purchaser the exciting opportunity to purchase off plan. With early commitment comes the benefit of being able to choose many of the internal designs and finishes thereby creating a truly individual and bespoke home.
ENTRANCE HALL 12'1 X 17'7
CLOAKROOM 8'2 x 5'9
BATHROOM 8'2 x 11'5
LIVING ROOM 18'7 x 17'1
SNUG/LIBRARY 24'3 x 11'5
KITCHEN/DINING 24'3 x 18'
MASTER BEDROOM 21'3 x 15'4
BEDROOM TWO 24'3 x 11'5
BEDROOM THREE 13'1 x 17'7
BEDROOM FOUR 10'8 x 12'8
BATHROOM 8'2 x 11'5
LAUNDRY 16'4 x 5'9
GARAGE 17'4 x 17'4
STUDY ABOVE GARAGE 8'2 x 17'7
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22155645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 109568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Monmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.