5 bedroom detached house for saleHale Road, Hale Village, Liverpool, L24
Withdrawn from Market
- 1930's Detached Family Property
- Two Reception Rooms, Bar & Jacuzzi
- Five Large Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Wall Mounted TV
- Master With En Suite & Walk-in Wardrobe
- Outside Pool and Private Landscaped Gardens
- Dining Hall and Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Private Tennis Court
Move Residential are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully appointed 1930's family detached property in a well established location in L24. The property is set within an acre of land and has a full CCTV system, outside swimming pool with Jacuzzi, parking for up to 15 vehicles and benefits from gas central heating throughout. The accommodation is very modern and furnished to a high standard and in the brief consists of: -Entrance hall, dining hall, lounge, cloak room, WC, security cupboard, fitted kitchen and a rear reception room. To the first floor there is a gallery landing, five double bedrooms with walk in wardrobe and an ensuite with a wall mounted television to the master and a family bathroom. Externally there are landscaped gardens with a tennis court, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, dog house, pond and a block paved driveway providing off road parking. We highly recommend viewings to fully appreciate the high standard of the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22258701.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2151220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.