3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDagenham, Essex
- Price Range: £185,000 - £235,000
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Garage and off road parking
- Ground floor bathroom
- Ensuite shower to master bedroom
- Well presented
Come and take a look at this three bedroom semi detached house which is conveniently located within walking distance to the District Line offering direct routes in and out of London.This home is ideally priced for a family looking for a spacious home . The property also has plenty of potential in the loft and also to the side of the property where you can build on top of the garage. So dont hang about book your viewing today.The accommodation is in good decorative order and is split over two floors, with a lounge measuring 180 x 180 and a good size kitchen with ample space for the much needed appliances. There is also a family bathroom with a separate wc.To the first floor there are three bedrooms which are a good size for the area, with the main bedroom having a shower room.From the landing there is access to the loft which is great for extra storage.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 18' × 18' (5.49m × 5.49m)
- Kitchen: 13'10 × 12'5 (4.22m × 3.79m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 × 11' (3.86m × 3.36m)
- Ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 × 9' (4.09m × 2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'10 × 8'1 (3.61m × 2.47m)
- Rear garden
- Off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22426260.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50752195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Chadwell Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.