6 bedroom detached house for saleWeeping Cross, Stafford, ST17 0DH
- Viewing Recommended
- Spacious & Individually Designed & Built
- Traditional Detached Property
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen, Utility
- 6 Bedrooms (over 2 floors)
- Fitted Family Bathroom, Separate W.C.
- Enclosed Southward Facing Rear Garden
- Front Garden, In/Out Driveway, 2 Garages
- EPC Rating D
AN EXTREMELY SPACIOUS AND INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED AND BUILT TRADITIONAL DETACHED PROPERTY, providing WELL PRESENTED FAMILY SIZED ACCOMMODATION within WALTON HIGH SCHOOL CATCHMENT, occupying a DELIGHTFUL PLOT IN ALL EXTENDING TO APPROX. 0.35 OF AN ACRE. The accommodation briefly comprises: Reception Hall, Cloakroom, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM, BREAKFAST ROOM, Fitted Kitchen, Utility and Downstairs W.C. SIX BEDROOMS set over two floors, FITTED FAMILY BATHROOM AND SEPARATE W.C. Gas Central Heating System and uPVC Double Glazing, Front and Enclosed Southward Facing Rear Gardens, In/Out Driveway and TWO GARAGES.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22476219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.