5 bedroom detached house for saleBeacon Road, Crowborough
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Games Room opening to extensive Conservatory
- Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room, En Suite Bathroom and separate Shower Room
- 4 Further Bedrooms (one with En Suite Shower Room)
- Family Bathroom
- Detached Self-Contained Annexe
- Attractive Established Gardens in all 0.75 of an Acre
An imposing late Victorian property with a wealth of fine architectural features including attractive stone elevations and extensive oak joinery, in addition there is a detached self contained annexe. The established gardens and grounds extend to about 0.75 of an acre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTTW000D08. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Batcheller Monkhouse, Tunbridge Wells - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.