5 bedroom detached house for saleBedford Avenue Barnet, EN5 2ER
- Period Property
- Five Bedroom Detached Residence
- Offering a Wealth of Charm and Character
- Entrance Hall/Family Room
- Reception One 19'5 x 14'4
- Reception Two 16'10 x 14'1
- Utility Room
- Kitchen 11'10 x 11'
FULL BROCHURE AVAILABLE Built at the turn of the century and retaining many period features, this FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE.
Built at the turn of the century and retaining many period features, and offering approximately 2331 Sq Ft of living accommodation this BEAUTIFUL DETACHED RESIDENCE. Offering a wealth of charm and character the property offers versatile living space with an impressive entrance hall that can be utilized as a family room. This is a rare opportunity for the incoming purchaser to acquire a period family home close to High Barnet Underground Station and within the catchment area of a number of sought after schools. The property comprises entrance hall, two reception rooms, utility room, kitchen, basement, five bedrooms, family bathroom, shower room, mature garden and off street parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29941BED. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.