3 bedroom house for saleFrobisher Drive, Saltash
- End terraced house
- Large kitchen/diner
- Living room & utility room
- Bathroom & three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage in nearby block
- Central cul-de-sac location
URGENT SALE REQUIRED - An end terraced three bedroom house with living room, large kitchen/diner, bathroom, garage and gardens, all situated in a central location close to many amenities.
In a central cul-de-sac position with many nearby amenities such as parks, shops, schools and bus routes. This end terraced house offers good sized accommodation and benefits from central heating and double glazing. The property comprises entrance hall, living room, utility/store room, large kitchen/ diner, bathroom and three bedrooms. Featuring a garage in a nearby block and large front and rear gardens, viewing's are recommenced to buyers looking for a good sized family home in a convenient location.
The property is approached from the cul-de-sac with shared steps and pathway leading down to number 45 and the neighbouring property. From the pathway the gate opens to the side court yard where a pathway extents to the front and rear gardens. The front gardens are terraced to several levels with a mixture of plants and flower beds. A side entrance, double glazed door opens into the hallway, which has doors off to:
The utility area has rear facing obscure glazed upvc window, houses the boiler, consumer unit and has good space for storage.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 11' Max ( 3.15m x 3.35m Max )
A good size kitchen/diner with two rear facing double glazed windows, radiator and ample space for large table and chairs. A range of fitted wall and base units with roll edge work surface, single drainer sink, inset gas hob with electric oven and extractor hood above and space for half height fridge freezer.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 4" max ( 4.55m x 4.06m max )
A good size living room with two front facing double glazed windows, staircase to first floor, radiator and television point.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has side facing double glazed window, loft access, built in storage cupboard which houses the water tank and provides useful space. Doors off to:
The bathroom has rear facing obscure glazed window, radiator and comprises of a three piece suite to include wash hand basin with pedestal, low level wc and bath.
Bedroom Three 7' 7" x 6' 11" ( 2.31m x 2.11m )
A good size single bedroom with front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.46m )
A second double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
A good size master bedroom with radiator and rear facing double glazed window, boasting good views over roof tops of Saltash.
The rear garden has a patio area where there is space for a garden shed. The garden extends down to three lawned levels with a pathway in the centre. The garden is fenced to either side and walled at the rear and has a good degree of privacy. The single garage is located in a near by block.
From the Fox and Sons office, proceed to the top of Fore Street. At the mini roundabout branch left on to St Stephens Road. At the next roundabout turn left on to Beatrice Avenue. Take the first left into Frobisher Drive and the 1st left again into a small cul-de-sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22845124.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS100878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.