4 bedroom detached house for saleDeverill Road, Warminster
- Extended detached family house with flexible accommodation
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/dining room with breakfast area
- Four bedrooms
- Large garage
- Large garden
- Driveway with parking for 3/4 cars
- Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating
- A second staircase leading to potential for separate accommodation with balcony.
The property is situated on the outskirts of the town of Warminster which offers a wide range of shopping and leisure facilities to include library, sports centre, swimming pool, schools, churches, doctors and dentist surgeries, hospital and post office. Warminster also benefits from a main line railway station to London Waterloo whilst the nearby A303 provides excellent road links to London to the east and Exeter to the west. Local attractions include Longleat House and Safari Park, Shearwater Lake, Stourhead and Salisbury Plain.
The property is approached through a five bar wooden gate onto the tar macadam driveway providing ample parking for 3/4 cars, which in turn leads to the garage. Gated access leads to the large front garden, which is mainly laid to lawn (recently re-seeded), a further gate also leads to a good sized vegetable area. The side garden is mainly laid to lawn (recently re-seeded) leading to the rear of the property and a patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22937130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference QAB00001807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Warminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.