5 bedroom detached house for saleFinchampstead, Wokingham, Berkshire
STEEPED IN HISTORY, INCREDIBLE PRIVACY, SUPERB POTENTIAL.
A charming character house built in 1926 from materials that were reclaimed from the 1600's. This is a remarkable property laid out over four floors and set at the end of a private tree lined drive in grounds of several acres of gardens and woodland just 2 miles south of the popular town of Wokingham.
Well placed for access to Wokingham and its mainline station (Waterloo), the major road links of the M3 & M4, the area is also well served by state and independent schools including Eagle House, St.Neots, Ludgrove, Luckley-Oakfield, Wellington and Bearwood College.
Accommodation includes five bedrooms, four reception rooms, three bathrooms, a 27' games room and a 32' Garden store. In all, there is some 3400 sq ft of accommodation.
Viewing is a must to appreciate the splendour and character on offer and is strictly by appointment with Carson & Co. Prestige Homes on 01252 844300.
• FIVE Bedrooms
• THREE Bathrooms
• FOUR Spacious Reception Rooms
• Kitchen/Breakfast room
• Reception Hall
• c.27ft Games Room/Home Office
• Utility Room & Cloakroom
• Garden Store/Garaging
• 3.5 acres of Garden & Woodland
• 16TH CENTURY RECLAIMED BRICKS
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAK120016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carson & Co, Hartley Wintney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.