5 bedroom detached house for saleWarning Tongue Lane, Bessacarr, Doncaster
Offers in Excess of
- *PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED*
- Five bedrooms
- Individual contemporary style family home
- Sought after location
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Full security system, lounge, separate dining room, gym
- 27 ft breakfast kitchen
- Downstairs W.C, three bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- House bathroom, front and rear gardens, double garage
- Off road parking
This individual detached family home offers spacious contemporary style living accommodation and is approached via a private road way which serves only three other properties in this sought after location in Bessacarr. This superb home is appointed to the highest of specifications throughout.
AN INDIVIDUAL BESPOKE FAMILY HOME !!!!! MUST VIEW TO APPRECIATE THE EXTENT OF THIS PROPERTY.
Set in a sought after location, gas central heating, double glazing, full security system, lounge, separate dining room, 27 ft breakfast kitchen, utility room, games room and den, gym, downstairs W.C, three bedrooms with en-suite facilities, house bathroom, front and rear gardens, double garage, off road parking
This individual detached family home offers spacious contemporary style living accommodation and is approached via a private road way which serves only two other properties in this sought after location in Bessacarr. This superb home is appointed to the highest of specifications throughout with gardens, double garage and full security system. Viewing essential.
Please note the vendor will consider a part exchange for building land with planning permission.
A spacious reception hall with staircase and galleried landing. It is approached through a UPVC panel and double glazed entrance door with matching panels to the side. There is Karndean floor covering and underfloor heating, coving and downlights to the ceiling. There are glazed doors which lead to the:-
Lounge 25' 8" x 14' 7" ( 7.82m x 4.45m )
Having twin aspect with double glazed windows to the front elevation and double glazed french doors which open to the rear patio and garden. The room has underfloor heating and provision for a plasma TV beneath which is a contemporary inset electric fire, two wall light points, coving and recess downlights to the ceiling. There is a professional sound system and TV and sky points.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.56m )
Having double glazed windows to the front elevation. There is underfloor heating and Karndean flooring.
Living Kitchen 27' x 15' 10" narrowing to 12' 7" ( 8.23m x 4.83m narrowing to 3.84m )
A fine example of a contemporary styled living kitchen. Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed french doors which open to the garden. There are matching fitted wall and base units with concealed lighting and granite work surfaces with a double inset sink and drainer with granite splashbacks. A professional neff stainless steel finish cooker with six ring hob, double oven and grill and stainless steel splashback with neff stainless steel finish cooker hood over, an integrated AEG coffee maker and microwave, dishwasher, wine fridge and a samsung larder fridge. There is provision for a plasma TV, professional sound system and an island workstation with solid granite work top and cupboards beneath. Underfloor heating, downlights to the ceiling. A glass wall cabinet houses the security and sound system.
Fitted with a contemporary white suite with chrome fittings comprising of low level W.C and wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and storage beneath. There is splashback tiling, underfloor heating and recess downlights to the ceiling.
Study 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
Having a window to the side elevation, downlights to the ceiling, Karndean flooring and a telephone point.
Utility Room 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
Having matching wall and base units, coordinating granite work surfaces housing the inset sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. There is plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, downlights to the ceiling and an external door gives access to the side of the property.
Gym 13' 5" x 12' 6" ( 4.09m x 3.81m )
Having windows to the side elevation. There is a professional sound system, provision for a plasma TV, underfloor heating, Karndean flooring and a courtesy door which opens to the garage.
From The Kitchen
A Door Gives Access To The
Having windows to the side and rear elevation, underfloor heating, Karndean flooring, TV aerial and sky points. A staircase rises to the mezanine level which gives access to:-
Den 15' 7" x 13' 11" Including the stairs ( 4.75m x 4.24m Including the stairs )
Having windows to the rear and side elevation, downlights to the ceiling and TV and sky aerial points.
From The Entrance Hall
A Staircase Rises To The
First Floor Landing
Having a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Master Suite Bedroom 18' 8" x 16' 7" Maximum measurements ( 5.69m x 5.05m Maximum measurements )
A large spacious room with windows to the front elevation, central heating radiator, downlights and coving to the ceiling. There is a TV aerial and sky point. A door gives access to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room 8' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.67m x 1.96m )
Having a window to the rear elevation. Fitted with a white contemporary suite with chrome fittings comprising of wash hand basin with storage beneath and low level W.C. There is splashback tiling and a double gloss fronted shower, central heating radiator, shaver point, recess downlights to the ceiling, partial tiling to the walls and a ceramic tiled floor.
Dressing Area 8' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.29m )
Having rear facing double glazed window. Quality fittings providing hanging and storage space to two sides.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" x 13' 5" ( 4.50m x 4.09m )
A double room with a window to the side elevation. There is a central heating radiator, downlights to the ceiling, TV aerial and sky points. A door gives access to the:-
En-Suite Shower Room 13' 5" x 4' 10" ( 4.09m x 1.47m )
Having quality modern fittings housing the low level W.C and wash hand basin with chrome fittings and storage beneath. There is a double shower cubicle with shower, shaver point, chrome central heating radiator/towel rail, Karndean flooring and complimentary tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 12' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.89m )
A double room with windows to the rear elevation, downlights and coving to the ceiling, TV aerial point and sky point.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having a double shower cubicle with shower, low level W.C and wash hand basin with storage beneath, chrome fittings, Karndean flooring, downlights to the ceiling, a tiled floor and chrome central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.97m )
A double room with windows to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
A double room having a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
House Bathroom 9' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.57m )
A luxurious bathroom with large double ended bath, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and W.C. There is a chrome towel rail/central heating radiator, extractor fan, partial tiling to the walls, Karndean flooring and downlights to the ceiling.
The property is approached via a private road way which serves only three other properties. The front of the property has been cobble paved which provides off road parking for several vehicles thereafter leading to the:-
Garage 23' x 22' 9" ( 7.01m x 6.93m )
A detached double garage which has electric doors, power and light. There is a gas central heating boiler and access to the:-
Roof Space 23' x 14' 8" Maximum measurements ( 7.01m x 4.47m Maximum measurements )
The roof space has been plastered with light and power. The roof space could be easily converted to join the main house.
The rear of the property has been blocked paved and there is a lawned enclosed garden with patio areas.
Please note the vendor will consider a part exchange for building land with planning permission.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR104709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.