6 bedroom house for saleSnaith Wood Drive, Rawdon, Leeds
Offers in Excess of
- Unique substantial family home-3600 Sq.ft.
- 2 receptions, 6 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms
- Set in approx 10 acres of communal grounds
- Enclosed rear garden
- Viewing highly recommended
FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY 3600 SQ.FT.
Situated in a very highly sought after location of Rawdon surrounded by woodland & in a rural idyllic location, this very unique substantial family home offering accommodation over 3 floors with its vast ceiling height & bespoke features throughout.
FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY (3600 SQ FEET) Situated in a very highly sought after location of Rawdon surrounded by woodland & in a rural idyllic location we are delighted to offer for sale this very unique substantial family home offering accommodation over 3 floors with its vast ceiling height and bespoke features throughout. York House forms part of a converted hospital & lies in approx 10 acres of communal grounds. The property briefly comprises grand entrance hall, cloakroom, downstairs w.c.. substantial spacious family sitting room with feature twin living flame gas fire & french doors leading to a beautifully maintained private garden. The dining kitchen is superbley presented with many added features & modern fitted gloss whte units with solid granite worktops. To the 1st floor there is 3 double bedrooms master with luxury ensuite bathroom & house bathroom. To the 2nd floor are a further 3 double bedrooms, boiler room & ensuite bathroom, Double Garage & private gardens to rear.
Snaith Wood Drive
Situated in a very highly sought after location of Rawdon surrounded by woodland and in a rural idyllic location we are delighted to offer for sale this very unique substantial family home offering accommodation over three floors with its vast ceiling height and bespoke features throughout. York House forms part of a converted hospital and lies in approximately 10 acres of communal grounds. Also the property is conveniently sited for local amenities and there are a variety of good schools including Woodhouse Grove School. There are some fantastic walks through countryside and fields surrounded by woodland. The property briefly comprises grand entrance hall, cloakroom, downstairs w.c.. substantial spacious family sitting room with feature twin living flame gas fire and french doors leading to a beautifully maintained private garden. The dining kitchen is superbley presented with many added features and modern fitted gloss whte units with solid granite worktops. To the first floor there is three double bedrooms master with luxury ensuite bathroom and house bathroom. To the second floor are a further three double bedrooms, boiler room and ensuite bathroom, Double Garage and private gardens to rear.
Grand Entrance Hall
Wooden glass panelled entrance door and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Dado rail and coving to ceiling. Two encased radiators. Solid oak wood flooring. Spindle staircase to first floor and understairs storage.
Ample storage for coats etc., solid oak flooring and radiator.
Briefly comprises low level w.c. wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
Bespoke Dining Kitchen 21' 2" x 9' 1" ( 6.45m x 2.77m )
Bespoke fitted dining kitchen with added features briefly comprising modern gloss wall and base units with solid granite worktops, chrome heated radiator, stainless steel double sink, integral dishwasher, intregral double gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, integral double oven and microwave and coffee machine, breakfast table, fully tiled floors and point for double fridge freezer, spot lights and stainless steel upright radiator. Double doors to:
Dining Room 21' 1" x 8' 6" ( 6.43m x 2.59m )
With its beautiful high ceilings through to the family sitting room with double sided feature gas fire, dado rails, double glazed window to rear elevation looking out onto beautiful gardens, original coving to ceiling and radiator.
Family Sitting Room 21' 1" x 18' 6" ( 6.43m x 5.64m )
Again with its beautiful high ceilings and large windows and french patio doors leading to private gardens and bespoke feature fiire, original coving to ceiling and dado rail. TV and telephone points and surround system.
First Floor Landing
Two single radiators. Original coving to ceiling and staircase leading to second floor.
Master Bedroom 21' 3" x 15' 1" ( 6.48m x 4.60m )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation boasting fantastic views, high ceiling, dado rail ,dado picture rail and radiator.
Luxury En-Suite Bathroom 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Four piece bathroom suite comprising walk-in power shower, low level w.c., free standing bath with mixer tap and shower, his and hers wash hand basins with mixer taps, fully tiled walls and floors, two chrome towel radiators, extractor fan and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 14' 5" x 13' 1" ( 4.39m x 3.99m )
Spacious double bedroom, two windows with stone mullion cills to rear and radiator.
House Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.96m )
Briefly comprising white suite, low level w.c., wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 21' x 11' 1" ( 6.40m x 3.38m )
Double bedroom comprising double glazed windows to front and side elevations, radiator, coving to ceiling and dado rail.
Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Base units.
Second Floor Landing
Split level, staircase to lower level, velux windows access to loft.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.21m x 1.96m )
Comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls. Spotlights. Single radiator.
Bedroom 4 14' 9" to eaves x 12' 6" ( 4.50m to eaves x 3.81m )
Double bedroom comprising double glazed window with fantastic views, modern fitted bedroom furniture, solid oak flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 5 15' 10" x 14' 4" ( 4.83m x 4.37m )
Double bedroom with velux windows, laminate flooring and radiator.
En-Suite Bathroom 14' x 9' 1" maximum ( 4.27m x 2.77m maximum )
Comprising low flush WC, double wash hand basin, panelled bath and shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Velux window. Single radiator. Steps down to undereaves storage.
Bedroom 6 16' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.95m x 3.51m )
Velux window. Double radiator.
To The Outside
To the outside there are communal gardens and private driveway leading to property with private parking and double garage. To the rear of the property is a beautifully maintained private garden leading to woodland with a primary are being paved for seating, leading to a further decked area and gazebo to the lower level with is mainly lawned and enclosed with trees, flowers and shurbbery.
From our office in Yeadon proceed down the High Street turning left onto Ivegate and take the staggered straight onto Henshaw Lane. At the junction with the A65 turn left and continue to the JCT 600 roundabout. Turn right at the roundabout onto Apperley Lane. Proceed through the first set of traffic lights and continue down the hill. Turn left onto Woodlands Drive and follow the road right up through the woods, turning right onto Snaith Wood Drive through the private double gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26214529.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEA101789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yeadon . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.