8 bedroom house for saleNew Forest Lane, chigwell
- Ground Floor:- Reception 22'2 x 16'2 Dining Room 34'9 x 21'10
- Lounge 29'6 x 17'10 Family Room 11'7 x 11'8
- Dining Room 18'8 x 16'7
- Study 13'4 x 12 Kitchen Diner 18'9 x 17'8 2nd Kitchen 9'7 x 6'9
- Conserv 14'3 x 12 Bedroom 18'5 x 14' Basement 49'2 x 20'2
- First Floor: - Master Suite One 20'8 x 13'3
- Master Suite Two 18'2 x 15'10 Bedroom 14'1 x 13
- Bedroom 14'1 x 13'6 Bedroom 14'5 x 14'1 Bedroom 13'4 x 11'10
- Second Floor:- Kitchen 10'3 x 7'10 Lounge 22'1 x 14'2
- Master Suite Three 23'3 x 14'9 Double bedroom 17'9 x 11'6
This exceptional property was constructed by the present owners to their exacting specification which provides for the accommodation to be comfortably used by 3 families, as it is now. The beautifully proportioned accommodation occupies an area of just under 9000 sq ft arranged over three floors, plus a huge basement area with storage and shower room which could ideally be used as a gymnasium, disco/party room, etc. The property offers an ideal opportunity for joint family use or, with some minor alteration, it would possibly appeal to someone requiring a large home with flexible potential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26244139.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLS00058B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Portico, Chigwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.