2 bedroom apartment for saleRay Park Avenue, Maidenhead
- NO CHAIN
- LUXURY GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOM
- LIVING ROOM WITH BALCONY
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM
- KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER SUITE
- OAK FLOORING
- UNDERFLOOR CENTRAL HEATING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS & PARKING
Roger Platt offers this luxury ground floor apartment standing in communal grounds with parking and being a short walk to the River Thames and Boulters Lock. Now vacant possession on completion. NO CHAIN
Roger Platt offers this luxury ground floor apartment standing in communal grounds and benefiting from residents and visitors parking and is a short walk to the River Thames and Boulters Lock. Accommodation comprises living room with balcony, kitchen with built in appliances, 2 bedrooms, family bathroom, en suite shower room. Inspection recommended. Of interest to investors. Now vacant possession on completion. NO CHAIN
Private Entrance Door
with entry phone system, door to
Spacious Entrance Hall
with stripped wood flooring, large cloaks storage cupboard, downlighters, entry phone, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Living Room 17' x 11' 8" ( 5.18m x 3.56m )
this room enjoys front and side aspect with Oak flooring, double doors to BALCONY, TV and satellite points, under floor heating, downlighters, sliding door to
Kitchen 13' 7" x 5' 7" ( 4.14m x 1.70m )
Well appointed with range of wall and base units with Chrome handles, stainless steel sink unit, waste disposal unit, built-in dishwasher and washing machine, cooker and Ceramic hob, further cupboards and drawers with integrated fridge and freezer, stainless steel hood and extractor, downlighters, double glazed window to side aspect, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.90m )
with double glazed window to front aspect, wardrobe unit with sliding doors, continuation of Oak flooring.
En Suite Shower Room
with contemporary off the floor sanitary ware, comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level w.c, tiled flooring, tiling to the shower and half level to the wall, heated towel rail, shower cubicle with thermostat control shower, downlighters, fitted mirror.
Bedroom 2 14' x 9' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.90m )
with double glazed window to front aspect, double wardrobe.
with White suite with contemporary off the floor sanitary ware comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level w.c, pressed Steel enclosed bath, tiled flooring, tiled to half level and bath surround, fitted mirror, downlighters, extractor, shaver point, electric under floor heating, double glazed windows.
The property stands in communal grounds with allocated residents and visitors parking to the rear, wrought iron fencing to the front boundary.
this sale is subject to tenancy to January 2014.
From Maidenhead Town Centre take the A4 towards the river and Slough. Prior to the river bridge turn left into Ray Park Avenue immediately before the petrol station and the property will be found on the right hand side just after the junction with Ray Park Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26255886.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD108601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.