Barn for saleTalwrn, Anglesey, North Wales
- Former Church Suitable For Conversion
- Generous Size Plot
- Enjoys Country Views
- Rural Location
- Close Proximity To Llangefni Town Centre
- Subject To Conditions
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Prospective purchasers should discuss any plans for conversion of the building with the planning department of Anglesey County Council.
LOCATION The Church is located in a most desirable setting in the picturesque hamlet of Talwrn, which is well placed for many of the coastal and rural attractions to be found on the island. Conveniently, the hamlet lies in close proximity to the market town of Llangefni which offers comprehensive shopping and most essential goods and services. The town also has close links to the A55 Expressway, allowing rapid commuting throughout Anglesey, to the mainland and beyond. Viewing is highly recommended.
CONDITIONS OF SALE Freehold Sale of Former Churches – Conditions Of Sale
The property shall not be used for;
• Manufacture, distribution or sale of alcohol
• Religious use without written authority of the vendor
• Immoral, sacrilegious, offensive or noisy purposes; use for the occult or psychic mediums; use as a club or any use which may cause nuisance or annoyance to the use of any retained land or the neighbouring area.
The purchaser shall agree;
• That the property shall cease to be called ‘St. Deiniol’s Church’ and shall not be called anything expressing or implying it to have or to have once had any ecclesiastical connections or to the dedication ‘Deiniol’.
• If the property is sold to another party (the acquiring party), the purchaser will enter into a contract with the acquiring party and the Representative Body to the effect that the acquiring party will accept and uphold the covenants contained in the original conveyance and incorporate and same clause in the terms of any contract with any successive purchaser.
The purchaser will be responsible for meeting surveying and legal fees or any other reasonable costs incurred as a result of any variation, licence or contract relating to any of the above conditions.
AGENTS NOTES As a registered charity (registered charity number: 1142813) the seller is required to obtain best value in all disposals of property in line with the provisions of the Charities Act 2011. A period of full marketing (usually at least six weeks) will be required and any offers made should be made in writing directly to the selling agent. The seller is required to ensure that any terns are endorsed by a chartered surveyor as being in accordance with the 2011 Act. To satisfy the Act’s best value requirements the seller must consider offers until contracts of sale have been exchanged. The quoted asking price is a guide and interested parties should submit the best offer they are prepared to make.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26943363.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278006871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.