Land for saleAdjacent To Milford Cottages, Newtown, Newtown
Offers in Region of
- Residential Building Plot with full planning consent in favoured part of Newtown.
- Plans approved for substantial individually designed 3 double bedroom property.
- Semi rural location on the outskirts of Newtown but within easy walking distance of the town centre.
- Design includes Master Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and Ensuite.
- Ample scope to increase living/bedroom area in loft space.
- Excellent location with views across the town to surrounding countryside
- Integral balcony and use of glazing to maximise superb views from the property.
Residential Building Plot with full planning consent in favoured part of Newtown. Plans approved for substantial individually designed 3 double bedroom property in semi rural location on the outskirts of Newtown but within easy walking distance of the town centre. Design includes Master Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and Ensuite. Ample scope to increase living/bedroom area in loft space. Excellent location with views across the town to surrounding countryside. Integral balcony and use of glazing to maximise superb views from the property.
Planning - Full planning permission granted on 28/ 11/ 2011 for the elevation of a split level dwelling and alterations to existing vehicular access (resubmission) at land opposite 1 Milford Cottages, Milford Road, Newtown, P/2011/0987. A Copy of the planning permission is available at the agents office for inspection. The development to which the permission relates must begin no later than the expiration of five years from the date of permission granted.
Tenure: - We are advised that the property is freehold and this will b confirmed by the vendor's solicitors during pre contract enquiries.
Directions - From Newtown town centre, proceed over longbridge and turn left at the roundabout onto Milford Road. Continue passing Hendidley Way which is situated on the right until you reach a parking area on the left hand side. Turn left immediately before the parking area and after approximately 50 yards fork right and the building plot will be found on the left hand side. Parking is available in the layby on Milford Road.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991 The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings, services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Norman Lloyd endeavour to draft these details accurately and reliably taking reasonable steps to verify the information. The Vendor/s have also acknowledged these details are true and accurate. However if there is any point that is of particular importance to you, please contact our offices and we will be pleased to confirm the position for you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NNP01863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norman Lloyd & Co, Newtown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.