4 bedroom detached house for saleColwyn Bay
- Garage Block with Shower Room
- also Playroom /Office/Study
- 4 double Bedrooms
- Four En-Suites
- Double Garage
- Romeo & Juliet Balcony
- Marble Flooring to Grd Floor
- Under Floor Heating
- Luxury Carpets/Furnishings
- Excellent Location
(Ref.2928) An Outstanding Architect designed Detached 4 Bedroomed House built to a high specification and located in a sought after area of the town on a private road of Individual upmarket properties. This Light and Airy spacious home needs to be viewed internally to appreciate all its fine features. The Open plan Luxury Kitchen opens into a superb Dining Room with a central Marbled Fireplace and High Vaulted Ceiling and Conservatory ideal for Entertaining. The price includes High Quality Furnishings and Fittings Professionally made Curtains with Swarovski Crystals.
Similar well maintained properties always required to meet the current demand .These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29102545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2928S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robbie Howarth Estate Agents, Conwy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.