3 bedroom flat for saleCapital Building, Embassy Gardens, Nine Elms, London SW8
- Block (B) Capital. 3 Double Bedroom / 3 Bathroom (2 En-Suite)
- 1873sq.ft (174sq.m)
- 10th Floor (With Lift) Of 15 Floors
- Aspect: North/East View: Thames River Facing
- Secure Parking
- Winter Garden
- Anticipated Completion: From Quarter 4 - 2015
- Residents Facilities: 24 Hour Concierge, Cinema, Library & Lounge, Business Centre, Yoga Studio, Gymnasium, Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pool.
- Transport Links: Battersea Park, Queenstown Road & Vauxhall.
A spacious 3 double bedroom dual aspect apartment of approx.1873sq.ft (174sq.m) on the 10th floor of B block, Capital Building in Ballymore’s forthcoming Embassy Gardens development in the heart of Nine Elms. This stylish apartment is located in the sought after glass overhang element of Capital Building, suspended between A and B block, above the landscaped gardens below and facing towards the River Thames. There is an open plan reception room with access to a large Winter garden, as well as a smart integrated kitchen, three luxury bathrooms (2 en-suite) and the right to park with a valet parking arrangement. Interiors will typically boast high ceilings, ample storage, walnut parquet flooring, marble counter tops in the kitchens, thermostatically controlled comfort cooling and heating and abundant natural light reminiscent of a Manhattan apartment. The images shown are for reference only.
Lease: 999 Years
Estimated Service Charge: £4.90psf + £1144pa for Parking
Ground Rent: £1000pa + £50pa for Parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-29553411.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24797618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.