4 bedroom detached house for saleLow Wood House, Eagle Hall, Swinderby
- See the stunning aerial view at http://bit.ly/1jAsLvv
- Superb modern detached home with 4 acres (sts)
- Large detached recreational annexe
- Four reception rooms, four bedrooms
- Four garages and sweeping driveway
- Oil fired central heating. Energy Rating D.
NEW PRICE - See stunning aerial video at https://vimeo.com/89949982 A wonderful country residence with substantial detached family recreational Annexe, extensive garaging and 4 Acres (sts). Accommodation briefly comprises; four Reception Rooms including substantial Games/Family Room, Study, Cloakroom; Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room and En-suite, Guest Bedroom with En-suite, two further Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Annexe building has double garage, brick store and recreational accommodation which includes Shower Room and some Kitchen facilities. Extensive rear gardens with raised patio areas, decked seating and views over adjoining paddock and countryside. Oil fired central heating. Energy Rating D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4425124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Bell & Company, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.