Commercial property for saleArgyle Street, Wrexham, LL11
- SITUATED IN WREXHAM TOWN CENTRE A LONG AND
- WELL ESTABLISHED HOT FOOD TAKEAWAY AND RESTAURANT
- WITH AN EXCELLENT REPUTATION WITHIN THE TOWN
- COMPRISING A SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR RESTAURANT
- WITH APPROX. 90 COVERS, WELL EQUIPPED PREPARATION
- AND COOKING AREAS TOGETHER WITH A FIRST FLOOR,
- CURRENTLY NOT IN USE, WITH POTENTIAL FOR FURTHER EXPANSION
- Reduced to £40,000.00 to incl. F&F, Business and Lease
The premises are situated in a prominent corner position within Wrexham Town Centre, fronting Argyle Street which connects Rhosddu Road to Hope Street which is in a prime trading street, within a development of several retail units including Iceland Frozen Foods, British Hearth Foundation, Game Exchange etc.
The premises comprise a two storey leasehold property providing a spacious ground floor restaurant, serving area and kitchen together with office and service accommodation at first floor level, and a large storeroom/showroom currently not in use.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Entrance door off Argyle Street to .
Main Restaurant/Serving Area . 46' x 26'6" plus 28'6" x 9'6" providing approx. 90 covers, 4 pan range
serving counter, suspended ceiling, part tiled walls, excellent front and side display windows
Rear Kitchen . with double stainless steel sink units, preparation areas, fitted units
Access to .
Storeroom/Showroom . 46' x 26'6" plus 28'6" x 9'6" boiler (not tested)
Office 14'8" x 8'3".
Small Storeroom 14'8" x 12'.
Outside . Steel roller shutters to shop front.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4855_s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wingetts, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.