4 bedroom detached house for saleElms Avenue, Lilliput, Poole, Dorset
Offers in Region of
- Planning permission granted for 7860 sq ft detached house
- Contemporary pitched roof design over four floors
- Stunning views across Poole Harbour towards Sandbanks
- Four bedrooms (three en-suite)
- Open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with access onto rear terrace
- Games room to basement level & further lounge/bed five to second floor
- Ample parking & double garage
- Direct water access via slipway & jetty
A unique opportunity to purchase an existing property situated in a stunning position on the waters edge, full planning permission has been granted and started for a 7860 sq ft contemporary dwelling over four floors. Balconies on all floors take full advantage of the views across the harbour towards Sandbanks. The property is situated in a prestigious residential road in Lilliput with direct water access via a slipway and jetty.
About The Area
Lilliput is located approx half a mile away from the award winning golden sandy beaches at Sandbanks and the shores of Poole Harbour providing an abundance of water sports activities. Local shops and amenities can be found along the small parade with Salterns Marina just a short walk away from the property itself. The larger town centres of Poole and Bournemouth are within easy travelling distance both providing a wide range of leisure, entertainment and shopping facilities as well as excellent transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-30403288.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2193648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tailor Made, Sandbanks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.