2 bedroom apartment for saleMain Street, Inverkip, PA16
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Welcoming Entrance Hallway with storage cupboard, tiled flooring
- Bright & Stylish Lounge with wood flooring throughout
- Modern fitted Dining Kitchen with ample storage , Gas hob
- 2 Good sized Double Bedrooms, one with built in storage
- Fully tiled Bathroom with corner bath suite, over bath wall mounted Electric shower
- Enclosed rear Garden with patio area, shed muture shrubs
- Village Location
- Viewing is Essential to appreciate this property
Set within a traditional building this MAIN DOOR APARTMENT is seldom available within the village centre and lying close to all amenities and transport facilities. This property is presented to the market in excellent condition and is sure to appeal to a large variety of discerning purchasers. Comprising of Entrance Hallway with large storage cupboard and tiled flooring throughout. Bright and Stylish Lounge with large window to the front, two alcove cupboards, Hard wood flooring throughout. Large Fitted Dining Kitchen with ample storage in the form of both floor and wall mounted units, Gas hob, Electric oven, Stainless steel chimney hood, integrated Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Access onto Enclosed Rear garden.
Two good size Double Bedrooms both with wood flooring through and one with built in storage cupboard. Bathroom with 3 piece Victorian style corner bath suite with wall mounted Electric shower, tiling throughout.
Enclosed rear garden with Patio area and Garden shed, mainly laid to lawn with borders of mature shrubs and trees, Drying area.
The specification of this property includes Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating.
Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate both the outstanding accommodation on offer as well as its sought after locale.
* Entrance Hallway
* Lounge 4.25 (13'11'') x 3.56m (11'8'')
* Kitchen 4.38m (14'4'') x 2.53m (8'4'')
* Bedroom 1 4.03m (13'3'') x 3.51m (11'6'')
* Bedroom 2 2.59m (8'6'') x 3.33m (10'11'')
* Bathroom 1.64m (5'5'') x 2.17m (7'1'')
Property Misdescription act 1991: Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the sizes shown are accurate they should be used as a guide, please do not use when purchasing floor or wall-coverings.
From our office on John Wood Street proceed Onto the A8 Greenock Road, continue on this road until roundabout take 1st exit onto main street, continue to next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto Rue End Street they’re after continue onto A8, At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto High Street, continue onto next roundabout taking 2nd exit. Continue onto Inverkip Street A78, Continue on this road, on leaving Greenock you will see IBM Spango Valley on your left hand side. Take 4th exit on left into Inverkip Village, take first right into Main Street Number 1 Cameron Place lies the left hand side.
Do you have a property to sell? Brian Harkins Estate Agents can offer you a free valuation and advice on the sale of your present property along with all other financial advice such as MORTGAGES. Should this be of interest Please call and ask for Denise Nelson 01475 741850.
YOUR LOCAL OFFICE
18 JOHN WOOD STREET PORT GLASGOW INVERCLYDE PA14 5HU
TEL: 01475 741850
FAX: 01475 745599
Opening Times Monday-Friday 9am-5: 30pm,Saturday 9am-12: 30pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Harkins, Port Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.