Land for saleDavenport
- Building Plot, Garden and Woodland
- Extending in total to approx. 1.35 acres
- Secluded rural setting
- Permission Granted in June 2011
- Private, No Through road
- Managed build available
Frank Marshall LLP is favoured with instructions to offer for sale this rare opportunity to acquire a building plot, garden and woodland with full planning permission to erect a detached dwelling in a secluded rural location within the Open Countryside and with an area of outstanding beauty. The entrance to the plot is upon a private no through road and is conveniently located between Holmes Chapel and Congleton within the picturesque village of Davenport.
Cheshire East County Council resolved to grant planning permission for the erection of a two storey dwelling on the site on the 13th June 2011, application No. 10/3305C. A copy of the Planning Decision Notice is available on line through Cheshire East planning portal or is available from our Knutsford office upon request. Copies of plans clearly showing the architectural design and finish to which the planning decision notice relates are also available for inspection from our Knutsford office.
“In essence planning permission has been granted for the development of a two storey, four bedroom (three en-suite with separate bathroom) oak-framed, traditional barn-style building, in order that the completed family home sits sympathetically in this lovely rural location. The specified “Warmacre” Oak-framed design by Border Oak Limited is a condition of planning permission and should provide a structurally economic, thermally efficient building, which meets both with the Code for Sustainable Homes Report to level 4, and with an Energy Efficiency Rating of 79. Overall the building plot and associated land amounts to approximately 1.35 acres including an area of garden and woodland. The overall area of land offered for sale is clearly shown on the plan annexed in these sales particulars. The residential curtilage is shaded blue and the woodland shaded red.
Our clients have owned this site for many years and it has been within our client’s family ownership for generations. Any intending purchaser should therefore make themselves known to the selling agent without delay. The finished home, completed as per the approved plans would amount to approximately 2300 sq.ft or 215 sq.m (gross) and the purchasers obviously would be able to finish the property internally to their own style and specification.
Our clients have made exhaustive and detailed enquiries through a company who specialise in the design and build of property such as the subject of this planning decision. Details of work carried out by the company who have provided our client with example drawings thus far can be found on their website at www.borderoak.com. Naturally there are other companies who supply similar design and build services or buyers may wish to control the build of the property themselves. In addition, copies of applicable Tree Preservation Orders, an Arboricultural Statement, Habitat Survey and Protected Species Assessment are available to inspect at our offices.
Naturally, purchasers will expect that there are a number of planning conditions to be complied with during the construction of the dwelling and the landscaping of the site all of which are available to view on line or at our office.
We understand that Mains Water, Mains Drainage, Electricity and Telephone Services are all present and accessible from the site. Any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries of the relevant Utility Provider as to the exact location and ongoing provision of such.
Frank Marshall for themselves and for the Sellers of this property whose Agents they are give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2. Subjective comments in these Sale Particulars reflect the opinion of the selling Agents at the time the Sales Particulars were prepared.
3. All intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars.
4. The Sellers do not make or give, nor Frank Marshall or any person in their employment have any authority, to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5. Those intending to walk the land have a duty to take care for their own safety and do so entirely at their own risk. Neither the sellers nor their agents accept any responsibility for loss or injury.
By Appointment with the Sole Selling Agents, Frank Marshall LLP – Knutsford Office.
Please call Nick Tomlinson or Mark Hazlehurst for further help, information or advice on 01565 621624
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31463527.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100069000536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Knutsford - sales old. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.