2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMallard, Langmere Lakes, Frettenham
- Scandinavian Holiday Log Cabins
- 21 Acre Site with 7 Acres of well stocked Fishing Lakes
- Secure Automatic Gate Access
- Rural location, convenient for Norwich City Centre and the Norfolk Coast & Broads
- David Bellamy Conservation Award
A 2 bedroom timber Scandinavian holiday lodge, set on a lovely plot with views to Langmere Lake and its own parking area. This lovely holiday home is finished to a high standard and would be ideal for the angling enthusiast, a second home or investment.
Langmere Lakes is a private exclusive development with planning permission for approximately 20 lodges set in 21 acres of woodland and lakes.
Lodges are also available to a purchaser's requirements, design and specification (subject to planning consent) should the purchaser require something different to those already on the existing site. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate this lovely setting and site.
LARGE THROUGH KITCHEN 21'3"' 0" x 16'9"' 0" (6.4m x 4.88m) with built-in appliances
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM AREA
BEDROOM ONE 14' 2" x 10' 6" (4.32m x 3.2m)
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM White suite comprising shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
BEDROOM 2 11' 9" x 8' 10" (3.58m x 2.69m)
BATHROOM White suite comprising panel sided bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
OUTSIDE Enclosed timber decked patio/verandah
SERVICES Electricity is supplied from a sub-station on site.
The water is supplied from a private bore-hole and the sewerage is to a private bio-degradable treatment plant.
COUNCIL TAX BAND A Broadland District Council
Tel: 01603 431133
TENURE 50 year leases
Service charge and ground rent combined £2830 pa
FISHING There are 5 well stocked lakes with carp up to 30lbs, bream up to 10lbs, tench up to 8lbs and perch up to 3 lbs.
All lakes have easily accessible fishing swims in this lovely peaceful setting
AGENT NOTE In accordance with planning regulations the site closure dates are from 15th November to 15th December and 15th January to 15th February for overnight stays.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31493799.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101108007293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnolds Keys, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.