4 bedroom detached house for saleSpicer Lane, Bournemouth
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms - One En Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway with Parking and Tandem Garage
- Gardens Front and Rear
- No Through Road Location
Fox and Sons are pleased to be offering this detached family home located at the heart of a no through road and comprises Hall, Cloakroom, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen / Breakfast Room. Upstairs the Master Bedroom has En Suite facilities, three further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
Fox and Sons are pleased to be offering this detached family home located at the heart of a no through road and comprises Hall, Cloakroom, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen / Breakfast Room. Upstairs the Master Bedroom has En Suite facilities, three further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Outside there are gardens front and rear, an abundance of Off Road Parking and Tandem Garage
Door to front, stairs to first floor, dado rail, wooden floor, radiator
Window to the front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled, radiator, cloaks hanging area
Lounge 15' 7" x 12' 3" ( 4.75m x 3.73m )
Window to the front aspect, fireplace with open fire,TV Point, radiator, wooden flooring, door to hall
Dining Room 13' 9" x 9' ( 4.19m x 2.74m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, double doors to living room, wooden flooring, radiator
Kitchen 16' 9" x 11' 10" ( 5.11m x 3.61m )
Window to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, worksurfaces, part tiling, gas cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine,space for fridge / freezer, radiator, pantry cupboard, laminate flooring, space for table and chairs,door to dining room
Stairs from Hall, airing cupboard, wooden flooring, loft access, dado rail
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 12' ( 3.91m x 3.66m )
Window to the front aspect, fitted built in wardrobes, radiator, door to:-
Window to the front aspect, shower cubicle, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, WC, shaver point and light, full tiling, wooden flooring
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.02m )
Window to the front, radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 7' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.16m )
Window to the front aspect, fitted built in wardrobes, radiator, wooden flooring
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.69m )
Window to the rear aspect, radiator, wooden flooring
Window to the rear aspect,radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, shaver point, WC, wooden flooring, full tiling
With parking for several cars, leads to :-
Garage 22' 1" x 8' 3" ( 6.73m x 2.51m )
Power, light and up and over door, one end as a utility area, door to garden
Lawned with beds, shrubs and oak tree
Large patio area that then leads to lawn, fenced and bound, timber summerhouse,side access gate, mature trees and shrubs, brick built barbecue
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31750462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTN102210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.