Land for saleLand rear of Grey Court, Outwood, Wakefield
Withdrawn from Market
- Plot of Land
- Measuring Approx 483sq Metres
- Outline Planning
- Erection Of Detached Dwelling
- Date Of Decision: 14/08/15
- Ideal For Investor/Developer
- Wakefield Office
***FANTASTIC DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY***An ideal opportunity for the developer/investor to acquire themselves a plot of land measuring approx. 483Sq metres, which has outline planning passed for the erection for a detached dwelling.
The date of decision by Wakefield Metropolitan District Council was the 14th August 2015 under application number 15/00189/OUT. Copies of the Planning Consent are available from our Wakefield City Centre Office.
The plot is accessed via a private driveway next to number 12 Grey Court, Newton Hill leading to the plot, which has fencing surround and detached garage (which would need to be knocked down).
Situated within this popular area of Wakefield close to local amenities, shops and schools. Having easy access to the motorway network, Outwood train station and the 110 bus route. This would be ideal for commuters looking to work or travel further afield.
Viewings come highly recommended.
ENQUIRIES Please contact our Wakefield office on 01924 291294 and they will be pleased to assist with any queries you may have.
LOCATION Outwood is within 2 miles of Wakefield city centre and within 2-3 miles of Junction 41 of the M1, 110 bus route and Outwood Train Station so therefore making an excellent property for the commuter. The plot is conveniently located to local shops and schools.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100769036581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Kendall, Wakefield- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.