4 bedroom cottage for salePillmoor Lane, Coxley, Nr. WELLS, Somerset
- In need of updating throughout
- 17th century detached property with four bedrooms
- Private gardens surround the property
- Thought to be around one acre of land
- Close to the Cathedral City of Wells
- Two separate cottages with private gardens and parking
- Garage complex and various other outbuildings
- No onward chain
Harters Hill Cottage is an attractive period property in need of refurbishment close to the city of Wells. With lots of potential, there are many original features. Originally a four bedroom family home with two en suites as well as a family bathroom, the cottage was recently divided to provide a two bedroom home as well as a two bedroom cottage. This is in addition to the holiday cottages which provided the previous occupant an income and will explain the slightly unusual layout of the main family home which includes four large bedrooms under one roof. In a plot of around one acre with very private gardens there are other outbuildings including a detached carport and garage with an adjoining workshop, also offering potential (STPP). This is an excellent opportunity for a family looking for a spacious family home with private gardens and plenty of potential. AGENT NOTE: Photos are not up to date and will be replaced shortly.
Property ref: 121_2366_3498191
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32004903.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3498191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.