3 bedroom flat for saleTulse Hill, LONDON SW2
Withdrawn from Market
- *Spacious first floor flat
- *Three double bedrooms
- *Lounge/diner with a balcony
- *Separate kitchen
- *Double glazing
- *Gas central heating
- *Ample storage
- *Close to transport links & amenities
- *Internal viewing recommended
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Choices are delighted to present to the market this LARGER THAN AVERAGE three bedroom purpose built flat in the vibrant area of Tulse Hill, conveniently located within easy reach of Tulse Hill overground station, Thameslink lines and Brockwell Park. The accommodation is arranged on the first floor and boasts; a spacious lounge/diner with a private balcony, separate kitchen, three double bedrooms, bathroom, separate W/C and ample storage throughout. An internal viewing is highly recommended, call today and arrange an appointment. EPC Rating D.
*Spacious first floor flat
*Three double bedrooms
*Lounge/diner with a balcony
*Gas central heating
*Close to transport links & amenities
*Internal viewing recommended
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
11' 1'' x 8' 9 (3.38m x 2.66m)
Double glazed window to rear. Built in single wardrobe. TV aerial socket. Telephone point. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
8' 8'' x 4' 7 (2.64m x 1.40m)
Double glazed window to front. Fitted with a white suite comprising; Panel enclosed bath with shower over and a pedestal wash basin. Tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan. Vinyl flooring.
12' 3'' x 8' 11 (3.73m x 2.72m)
Double glazed window to front. Built in single wardrobe. TV aerial socket. Telephone point. Radiator. Coving. Laminate flooring.
7' 1'' x 2' 9 (2.16m x 0.84m)
Double glazed window to front. Low level W/C. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Lease term; 125 years from 12 May 2003.
11' 1'' x 12' 6 (3.38m x 3.81m)
Double glazed window to side. TV aerial socket. Telephone point. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
*Draft details awaiting Vendor approval
Telephone point. Radiator. Doors to:-
13' 11'' x 14' 6 (4.24m x 4.42m)
Double glazed window and patio doors to rear opening to balcony. Feature fireplace. Picture rail. TV aerial socket. Telephone point. Radiator.
13' 11'' x 6' 0 (4.24m x 1.83m)
Double glazed window to front. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surface over. Stainless steel sink/drainer unit. Tiled splash-backs. Space for cooker, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-32018016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4348906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.