5 bedroom detached house for saleCarthew, St Austell
Withdrawn from Market
- Recently renovated period property
- Excellent valley views
- Range of traditional and modern buildings
- Approx 30 acres meadow and woodland
- Five bedrooms with three en-suites
- No near neighbours
- Easy access to St Austell , A30 and coast
- No chain
- Viewing essential
Nr St Austell - A substantial period property which has been extensively modernised and improved and is set in approximately 30 acres of land with a comprehensive range of modern and traditional stone-built outbuildings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4931921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jefferys, Liskeard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.