Residential Development for saleRESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE, LAND TO THE REAR OF HILLCREST, MOUNT PLEASANT ROAD/ DRURY LANE, BUCKLEY, FLINTSHIRE, CH7
- 2.2 acres (0.89 hectares)
- RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE IN A RURAL LOCATION ADJACENT TO THE TOWN OF BUCKLEY
- BENEFITS FROM OUTLINE CONSENT FOR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT AND IS OFFERED FOR SALE WITH FULL VACANT POSSESSION
- THE DEVELOPMENT IS IN A GOOD QUALITY RESIDENTIAL LOCATION, EXCELLENT LEVEL OF VEHICULAR ACCESS TO THE A55 AND THE NATIONAL MOTORWAY NETWORK BEYOND
- DEVELOPMENT SITE LOCATED DIRECTLY OPPOSITE CURRENT RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT (REDROW) ENHANCING GENERAL LOCATION IN TERMS OF RESIDENTIAL DEMAND
The residential development site occupies a rural location on the fringe of the development area of Buckley.
Buckley is a smaller Town in comparison to the larger areas of Chester and Wrexham however it is well served in terms of all local amenities and facilities.
Buckley is well served by Schools with a choice of three primary schools within easy walking distance. Buckley offers a choice of secondary Schools (Elfed High, Argoed High and Harwarden High.
Buckley is situated within easy reach of Chester, Liverpool and Manchester, the development site itself is deally located in terms of access to the main A55 North Wales trunk road with direct connection to the M33 and M56 Motorways.
The area benefits by way of local bus services and additional rail link to Wrexham and Liverpool.
The subject comprises a Development Site offered with full vacant possession.
The Site has planning consent (outline) for residential development, Application Ref: 041634 (outline planning permission) and 046545 renewal of outline planning permission 041634 (outline planning permission).
The Vendor requires a sale of the Site as a whole either on an unconditional or conditional basis.
The land is subject to a Section 106 Agreement.
Land under the same ownership has been released (mitigation land) to the North of the Development Site including part of the adjacent watercourse.
There will be an obligation to manage this section of land in accordance with the Countryside Council for Wales requirement or alternatively transferred to other statutory body to undertake the same obligation.
From Chester leave the A55 at junction 35, at roundabout take first exit to A550, signposted Wrexham. At the Dobbs Hill roundabout take the third exit on the A549, signposted Buckley. Turn right into Church Road (B5128) signposted Ewloe. Continue along Church Road, turn right into Drury Lane – the development Site is located on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-32589405.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.