3 bedroom house for saleButtermere Avenue, Warrington
EG Lettings are delighted to offer To Let a THREE bedroom mid town house. Warmed by gas central heating is double glazed (excluding doors) and briefly comprises of; vestibule hallway, L shaped lounge/dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom.
To the front of the property there is a shared pathway and garden laid to lawn, access to the rear by a shared entry where there is a garden.
Situated in a popular area close to all local day to day amenities with excellent motorway links and regular public transport facilities.
Stairs to the first floor, meter cupboard, radiator.
Lounge: 22'11 (6.99m) x 12'9 (3.89m) at its widest point narrowing to 7' 9"
A wooden surround with a wall mounted gas fire, two radiators.
Kitchen: 8'1 (2.46m) x 7'8 (2.34m)
A range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink, cooker point, under stairs storage with gas meter.
Attic access, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 1: 12'11 (3.94m) x 11'0 (3.35m)
Window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2: 11'9 (3.58m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
Window to the rear elevation, storage cupboard housing combi boiler, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 11'5 (3.48m) x 6'8 (2.03m) into recess
Window to the front elevation, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising: pedestal wash basin, low level w.c., bath with over the bath shower, part tiled walls, radiator.
LE/CB ID 70634 - 29.04.10
58 Sankey Street, Warrington
All measurements are taken electronically and whilst every care is taken with their accuracy they must be considered approximate and should not be relied upon when purchasing carpets or furniture. Floor plans are not to scale and are for illustration purposes only. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or misunderstanding in these particulars which do not constitute an offer or contract. Services and appliances have not been tested and therefore no warranty is offered on their operational condition.
WARNING NOTICE: The intruder alarm (if fitted), central heating boiler, radiators, gas or electric heaters and other gas or electrical appliances, which are mentioned in these details, have not been and will not be tested by us, as we are not qualified to do so. Purchasers are therefore advised to undertake their own independent tests, should they consider this necessary.
MAKING AN OFFER
The owners of the homes we have for sale have placed their trust in us to sell their homes effectively.
To help to achieve simplification of a process that can be complicated, we have developed a few steps to help all parties reach the right conclusion and make the correct decision for them.
Therefore, if you wish to make an offer on this or any other property we ask you to:
1. Register any interest with us at your earliest opportunity.
2. Book an appointment with us to determine your ability to further that interest.
3. Give us the information to improve the sellers ability to make an informed decision of your interest.
4. We promise to provide you with as much information and assistance as we are able, to help you confirm your ability to progress matters.
5. We promise to keep your appointment concise and to the point.
For a professional independent survey and valuation advice, please call Edwards Grounds Surveyors 01925 653441.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33323370.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 70634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Grounds, Warrington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.