3 bedroom terraced house for saleTullibardine Road, Sheffield
- Good size three bedroom terrace
- Recently installed modern bathroom
- Garden to the rear
- Located in an established residential area
Located in an established residential area with easy access to good amenities and local parks is this good size three bedroom terrace which may suite a young family. The property offers gas central heating and majority double glazing. Viewings strictly via the agent.
Located in an established residential area with easy access to good amenities and local parks is this good size three bedroom terrace which may suite a young family. The property offers gas central heating and majority double glazing. Accommodation comprises; entrance porch, hallway, spacious through lounge dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms to the first floor, recently installed modern bathroom and attractive laid to lawn garden to the rear. Viewings strictly via the agent.
With stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, one wall light point and single central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" x 15' 7" ( 3.63m x 4.75m )
With front facing double glazed bay window. The focal point of the room living flame gas fire with feature fire surround black back and hearth. Television point and two wall light points. Coving to the ceiling. Double central heating radiator. Archway leads through to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 11' ( 3.91m x 3.35m )
With rear facing double glazed window and double central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 6' 5" ( 3.94m x 1.96m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops. Inset 1 ½ sink with mixer tap. Tiling to splash back areas. Space for gas cooker, upright fridge freezer, dishwasher, dryer and automatic washing machine. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Extractor to the wall. Under lighting to the units. Rear entrance door and rear facing double glazed window overlooking the back garden. Access from this room to the cellar.
First Floor Landing
With one wall light point
Bedroom One 12' 6" into wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 3.81m into wardrobes x 2.92m )
Front facing double glazed window, two built in wardrobes and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.33m )
Rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobe to chimney breast recess with mirrored doors, telephone point and single central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.18m )
With front facing double glazed window, loft access and single central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white four piece suite comprising; twin sided large panel bath with chrome mixer tap, low flush wc, wash basin housed in vanity unit and double walk in shower cubicle housing the electric shower. Tiling to splash back areas. chrome heated towel rail and spotlights to the ceiling. Rear facing double glazed obscure window.
Exterior And Gardens
Small courtyard area to the front with shared access leading round to the rear. The rear has a laid to lawn garden with colourful borders and area for garden furniture.
119 Tullibardine Road, Sheffield, S11 7GN
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33332510.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC100737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.