4 bedroom detached house for saleWINCHESTER AVENUE, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- Four bed detached house
- Flexible accomodation and possible HMO opportunity
- Gas central heating and majority uPVC double glazing
- Off road parking
- Close to local colleges and hospital
- Sold with no forward chain
- Possible commercial use
- Energy performance rating F and Council tax band A
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious detached property which offers a variety of uses, from a family home to a commercial premises if required. Located a short distance from the areas local colleges, the property makes an ideal prospect for those looking for a investment property to convert into a HMO. Sold with no forward chain. This spacious property offers versatile living accommodation and with minimum work could easily be converted to create a total of six bedrooms ideal for a possible HMO investment. With gas central heating and majority uPVC double glazing, the present property comprises entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, sitting room, dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms and a bathroom.ENTRANCE HALLWAY
With uPVC double glazed entrance door to the front aspect with adjoining side glazed panels, the hallway is neutrally decorated. uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Laminate flooring. Gas central heating radiator. Staircase with storage cupboard beneath housing the electric meter. The hallway opens through into the lounge and has doors to the inner hallway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1327672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.