2 bedroom apartment for saleWest Street, Stamford
- Grade II Listed Apartment
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance to Stamford Town Centre
- No Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Refitted Double Glazed Windows
* Grade II listed
* Communal Gardens
* ALLOCATED PARKING
* Walking Distance to Town Centre & Train Station
* Refitted Kitchen and Bathroom
* Refitted Double Glazed Windows
Entrance door to communal entrance hall and stairs to second floor apartment, door to:
Exposed original wooden floorboards, access to loft space, radiator, intercom system, storage cupboard with shelving, window to front.
4.3m x 2.74m (14'1" x 9'). Fitted with base level units with solid wood worktops over, butler style sink unit with mixer tap, built in electric oven and hob, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas central heating combination boiler, radiator, original wooden floorboards, dormer windows to front and side aspects.
4.14m x 3.33m (13'7" x 10'11"). Window to rear aspect overlooking Stamford town, radiator, TV point, exposed origianl solid wood flooring, wall lights.
3.63m x 3.15m plus recess (11'11" x 10'4" plus recess). Dormer window to rear aspect, radiator, access to loft space.
3.1m x 2.57m (10'2" x 8'5"). Window to rear aspect with views overlooking the town, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a double shower cubicle, close-coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, built in storage cupboard.
There is a communal garden mainly laid to lawn, with a decking area and mature plants. To the front of the apartments there is one allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33540531.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.