4 bedroom penthouse for saleArundel Street, Brighton
- Penthouse apartment
- Large roof terraces and balconies
- Stunning views
- 3 or 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Versatile living space
- Secure underground parking
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this stunning and unique seafront penthouse apartment. With some of the best views available in Brighton. Ideal for entertaining it has large roof terraces as well as numerous balconies. There are three main bedrooms all with modern en-suites.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be fount on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
With stairs or a lift direct to the penthouse.
With dark wood flooring, a few stairs also lead to the flats front door. With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and storage cupboards.
With south westerly views over the beach to the sea. A upvc door opens to a small balcony. Fitted with matching wall and base units, inset 4-ring gas hob with an oven beneath. 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink and draining board, washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, tiled splash back, 2 glass panelled doors leading to the hallway. Video entry phone system, radiator.
Adjacent to the kitchen. With south westerly windows giving great views also. The wooden floor is the same as that in the hallway. 1 built in cupboard and access into the boiler room with two "Baxi" boilers and a pressurised water tank.
Spanning the full width of the building this space is arranged into two main areas:
A wonderful open space with numerous South Westerly windows offering stunning views. Two doors open onto the balcony which is shielded by a glass screen. With wooden flooring extending into the lounge area. A spiral staircase leads to the top level. Radiator.
This area looks out along the cliffs towards Rottingdean. With the same dark wood flooring as elsewhere. Once again their is a door leading to a private balcony. The wall has space and fittings for a wall hung tv.
Fitted with a wonderful array of built in storage providing ample hanging and shelving space. Double glazed windows and a door lead to the balcony which has beautiful views. There is space and wiring for a wall hung tv. Wooden flooring. Door to:
This is well appointed with an over size walk in shower with multiple body jets and a hand attachment. A large wall hung vanity unit with mirror fronted doors. Close coupled low level wc. bidet, tiled walls. Door to:
Bedroom 4/dressing Room
With South Easterly windows and another balcony. Built in wardrobes, wooden flooring.
Leading to bedrooms 2 & 3
An East facing room with French doors leading to the balcony with coastal views. Fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring. Door to:
Recently fitted with a white suite comprising a corner shower cubicle, a low level wc, bidet, wash hand basin wash basin with storage. Heated chrome ladder style towel rail. tiled walls.
A westerly room with double glazed windows to the side, dark wooden flooring. recessed halogen down lighting, built in cupboards. Door to:
A white suite with a corner shower cubicle, low level wc, vanity unit, tiled walls, chrome ladder style towel rail.
Accessed from the spiral staircase.
An amazing bright space with panoramic views. There is access onto both the roof terraces through 3 doors. A bar area has a sink and fridge. The flooring in Amtico.
Raised Seating Area
This elevated lookout with a triple aspect has truly amazing views and is ideal for sitting in whilst watching the world go by.
With a double glazed window to the side. Recessed halogen down lighting, Amtico flooring.
With one of the best roof terraces in Brighton, wrapping around the outside of the penthouse. It offers un-parralled views of the coast sea and inland. With tiled flooring and glass screens.
The secure underground car parking has several spaces allocated to the penthouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET102133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.