5 bedroom detached house for saleWestern Avenue, Branksome Park, Dorset
- Unique & contemporary detached home
- Architecturally designed
- Five double bedrooms, all with en-suites
- Luxury kitchen/diner/family room
- Spacious living /dining room
- Cinema room
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Swimming pool & outhouse
- Triple car garage
- Electrically operated front entrance gates
Tailor Made are pleased to be marketing this unique detached home set within the Branksome Park conservation area boasting many luxury features throughout with high quality fixtures and fittings. This exceptional home benefits from spacious and versatile accommodation of approximately 6,165 sq ft comprising of five bedrooms all with en-suite facilities, spacious living/dining room, luxury kitchen/breakfast/family room, games/cinema room, utility room, gymnasium and triple garaging all set within extensive grounds of approximately one acre.
• Under floor heating to all rooms
• Custom made aluminium and glass main entrance door
• Bespoke internal doors
• Aluminium powder coated double glazed windows and doors
• Electrically operated curtains throughout
• Chrome electric fittings throughout
• Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, family room and all bathrooms
• Bang & Olufsen music system to living, dining and music room
• Cinema with projector and surround sound
• Electrically operated front entrance gates
• Brick paved driveway with central water feature
• Landscaped front and rear gardens with lawned areas
• Large patio areas adjacent to living room and family room
• Swimming Pool & Outhouse
• Stainless steel feature staircase
• Special glass wall to front elevation
• Custom made open fireplace to living room
• Bespoke carpets where untiled
• Inset lighting throughout with LED feature lighting
• Poggenpohl kitchen with Corian work surfaces
• Integrated Gaggeneau appliances
• Utility room with fitted cupboards and washer/dryer
• Three ceiling mounted LCD televisions
• En-suite shower room
• Loddenkempar built in wardrobes
• Double beds with matching side consoles
• Private balcony to master bedroom
• Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Heated towel rails to all bathrooms and shower rooms
• Storage and mirrors to all bathrooms, shower rooms and cloakrooms
Triple Car Garage:
• Tiled floor
• Underfloor heating
• Insulated roller garage door
• Manufacturers guarantees for all appliances
• Ten Year Zurich Building Guarantee
Open Plan Living Space: 20.90m x 5.05m (68' 7" x 16' 7")
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 13.92m x 5.66m (45' 8" x 18' 7")
Cinema Room: 5.03m x 3.64m (16' 6" x 11' 11")
Office: 3.79m x 2.70m (12' 5" x 8' 10")
Gym: 4.93m x 4.59m (16' 2" x 15' 1")
Triple Garage: 13.36m x 5.40m (43' 10" x 17' 9")
Bedroom One: 8.15m x 5.30m (26' 9" x 17' 5") With en-suite bath/shower room.
Bedroom Two: 4.12m x 3.79m (13' 6" x 12' 5") With en-suite shower room.
Bedroom Three: 4.75m x 3.79m (15' 7" x 12' 5") With en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom Four: 3.51m x 3.07m (11' 6" x 10' 1") With en-suite shower room.
Bedroom Five: 4.60m x 4.20m (15' 1" x 13' 9") With en-suite shower room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33741868.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1940960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tailor Made, Sandbanks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.