3 bedroom cottage for saleSHEPTON MALLET, Somerset
- Featured in Ideal Home Magazine
- Featured in 25 Beautiful Homes Magazine
- Featured in Period Homes Magazine
- Completely Refurbished throughout
- Fully Rewired in 2007
- Garden Extension in 2014
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Storeys
- Character Features
- Period Property
Recently featured in Ideal Home, 25 Beautiful Homes and Period Homes magazines we are very proud to bring to the market this beautifully presented period terraced town house. The property has been completely refurbished throughout by the current owners to a high standard with the addition of having a conservatory and a garden extension in 2014. The property retains many of its original character features to include the original floor boards and original fireplaces. The property is spread over 3 storeys and briefly comprises; open planned Living/Dining Room, large galley kitchen, cloakroom, conservatory. On the first floor there is a family bathroom and master bedroom and to the Second floor you have two double bedrooms. Decent size garden with rear gate access directly out to Collett Park. A viewing is highly recommended!
Property ref: 121_1716_3674897
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-33804501.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3674897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.