5 bedroom house for saleBenson Road, Forest Hill
- Substantial double fronted hse
- Gross internal area 2541 sq ft
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Lovely 123' landscaped garden
- Well presented throughout
A substantial double fronted Victorian house located in this sought after residential road in Forest Hill. The property retains much of its period character and has been extended to the ground floor providing a delightful open-plan rear reception room with floor to ceiling windows giving lovely views over the mature garden. With a gross internal area of 2541 sq ft the property offers spacious and flexible living space comprising 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen/dining room and cellar. Externally to the rear there is a most delightful landscaped garden measuring 123'. Benson Road is well located for the excellent transport links in the area with direct trains to London Bridge (12mins approx.) and the new East London Line to Shoreditch and Highbury Islington providing trains to Canary Wharf and Bond Street via Canada Water. Dulwich Village is also easily accessible with its excellent schools, Picture Gallery and golf course.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWS23785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pedder, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.