1 bedroom flat for saleThe Garden Flat, Victoria Road, Leeds
- Spacious one bedroom flat
- Well presented accommodation
- Private garden and parking for 2 cars
- modern fitted kitchen
- Bedroom & bathroom
- Partial double glazing
- Convenient location
- Internal viewing is recommended
Set in this highly convenient location is offered for sale is this spacious one bedroom flat. The accommodation which is recently decorated and carpeted throughout has partial double glazing, gas central heating and is brought to the market with no onward chain. A particular and unusual feature for the property is the off street parking for two cars and a private garden area. The accommodation in brief comprises: pleasant good size lounge with fireplace, a modern fitted kitchen, spacious bedroom with bay window and a bathroom with shower facilities. Victoria Road offers ease of access to the commercial heart of Leeds City via either Cardigan Road or the A660, for access to the many amenities to be found at Headingley's vibrant centre. Local shopping parades are within walking distance on Victoria Road and Hyde Park Corner offers additional amenities. The area is well served with transport links and Burley Park train station is within a short walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34064955.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA150131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.