4 bedroom detached house for saleWest Totton, Southampton, Hampshire
Four double bedroom detached house set within a mini cul de sac within Coriander Drive where the majority of houses are detached. Ourstanding rear views over recreation ground to side of Hangar Farm Arts Centre.
• Mann Countrywide are delighted to present for sale a four bedroom detached house set within a mini cul-de-sac (of four detached houses) within Coriander Drive where the majority of houses are detached.
• The house benefits from a cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room and study (which originally formed part of the garage) on the ground floor. There are four bedrooms (later versions of this house type embracing an en-suite to the main bedroom) and the family bathroom on the first floor. The property benefits from double glazing and gas heating to radiators.
• The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area. It enjoys outstanding views over a recreation ground to the side of Hangar Farm Arts Centre. The front section of the garage is currently used for storage, with the rear section forming the study (via partition wall). The garage can be re-instated to form its original size. There is a double width driveway to the front of the house.
• Located on the outskirts of West Totton you will find The New Forest a short distance away whilst Hangar Farm Arts Centre provides excellent sports and artistic facilities. The Town Centre of Totton (approx 2 miles) provides good local amenities, mainline Railway Station, Superstore, Banks, Chemists and several high street names, whilst the centre of Southampton is a short drive away.
• There are local buses into Totton and Southampton whilst the M27 (junction 2) is nearby, with links to Bournemouth, London and Portsmouth.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTN110148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.