4 bedroom detached house for saleGwydyr Road, Crieff, PH7
- NEW PRICE
- Spacious Detached Villa
- Elegant Lounge
- EPC = C
- Stunning Views
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms 2 Of Which Are Ensuite
- Utility Room
- Double Garage
* James Denholm Designed Contemporary Home
* Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Area With Patio Doors Leading To Balcony
* Bright Spacious Lounge With Multi Fuel Stove
* Four / Five Bedrooms- Two Of Which Have En-Suite Facilities
* Family Bathroom With Jacuzzi Bath
* Dining Room Leads To A Split Level Decking Area Which Provides Flexible Entertaining Space
* Large Gardens With Stunning Views
* Viewing Essential To Appreciate This Unique Property
A particularly impressive James Denholm designed property. The property offers well appointed accommodation over three levels comprising of , on the ground level :- reception hall leading to an open plan kitchen / dining family room, elegant spacious lounge and a utility room.The lower ground level offers a further dining / family room, two bedrooms ( One en-suite ) and a generous storage cupboard.On the upper level there are a further three bedrooms ( master en-suite with dressing area) . Externaly the property has an extensive rear garden with stunning views and a decked area, to the rear there is a spacious double garage. Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
The property is situated within the popular town of Crieff which offers a wide range of shops, supermarkets, primary and secondary education facilities, social amenities, golf courses, loch fishing and access to the glens for hill-walking and skiing. The area is well placed for places of interest such as museums, castles, distilleries and crystal glass works. Crieff is also well placed for access to the A9 which provides access to Perth in the north and Stirling, Glasgow and Edinburgh in the south. EPC=C
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34149045.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528212356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Auchterarder. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.