4 bedroom detached house for saleBy Lossiemouth, IV31
- Traditional 4 Bed Farmhouse
- Sitting Room And Dining Room
- Study/5th Bedroom & 2 Bathroom WC
- EPC = G
- Farmhouse Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room And Boot Room
- Oil Fired C/Heating & D/Glazing
- Enclosed 0.38 Acres Mature Garden
- Lossiemouth Within 2.5 Miles
- Pleasant Rural Setting
* Traditional 4 bed Detached Farmhouse*
* Sitting Room and Dining Room*
* Study/5th Bedroom; 2 bathrooms WCs*
* Farmhouse kitchen/Breakfast Room*
* Utility Room and Boot Room*
* Oil fired Radiator C/Heating and Double Glazing*
* Enclosed 0.38 acres Mature Garden*
* Lossiemouth within 2.5 Miles*
* Pleasant rural setting 5 Miles from Elgin*
Silverhills is a detached, south facing stone built farmhouse set within 0.38 acres of mature garden. The spacious accommodation is laid out over two floors and comprises:- entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, study/5th bedroom, snug, kitchen, family bathroom wc, utility room and boot room. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, nursery/4th bedroom and a bathroom. The property which, boasts many original features, is in excellent decorative order and benefits from a Rayburn oil fired central heating system and double glazed windows throughout. There are open fires in the sitting and dining rooms with a wood burning stove in the snug. Decking leads from the kitchen to the well established garden which has, in addition to lawn and flower beds, an enclosed vegetable patch, greenhouse and hen run.
The property enjoys a pleasant rural setting just south of Lossiemouth and within 5 miles of Elgin. DIRECTIONS :- From Elgin follow the signs for Lossiemouth and half way along the straight take a left sign posted Hopeman and Burghead. Continue through Muirton and then take a left signposted Shempston and drive for exactly 0.6 of a mile and take a left on a right hand bend and then immediately right sign posted Silverhills. the property is at the end of this road clearly identified by the Your - Move For Sale Sign.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this traditional detached farmhouse and ideal family country home, which has retained many of its original features, enjoys mature garden grounds and has excellent views across Morayshire.
Entrance Hall 7' 4" x 17' 11" (2.24m x 5.46m )
Sitting Room 13' 11" x 17' 3" (4.25m x 5.25m )
Dining Room 11' 10" x 14' 1" (3.61m x 4.29m )
Snug 9' 1" x 14' 1" (2.76m x 4.29m )
5th Bedroom / Study 8' 1" x 13' 11" (2.46m x 4.25m )
Bathroom WC 7' 11" x 12' 0" (2.4m x 3.65m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 2" x 16' 0" (3.7m x 4.87m )
Utility Room 6' 6" x 12' 0" (1.97m x 3.65m )
Boot Room 7' 1" x 24' 6" (2.15m x 7.47m )
Bedroom 14' 0" x 14' 0" (4.26m x 4.26m )
Bathroom / WC 5' 8" x 7' 5" (1.72m x 2.25m )
Bedroom 14' 0" x 14' 1" (4.28m x 4.3m )
Bedroom 11' 8" x 11' 8" (3.54m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 12' 0" x 12' 4" (3.66m x 3.76m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34660611.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528317348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.