1 bedroom flat for sale21, Moorburn Road, Flat 1-1, Largs, Ayrshire, KA309JA
- ***Affordable 1st Floor Flat in Popular Location***Excellent Opportunity to acquire fantastic flat close to Town Centre***Asset Management Instruction***Home Report Value: £35k May 2015***REDUCED GUID
- Traditional 1 bedroom flat comprising: Large double bedroom, living room open plan to kitchen & Bathroom.***Ideal for Investors & Developers ***Sought After Street comprising a large mixture of Desira
- ***19 Moorburn Rd G/N Sold £47,000***86 Moorburn Rd (House) Sold £236.5k (Nov 14)***82 Moorburn Rd (House) Sold £295k (Nov 14)*** Impressive location minutes to the Town Centre, Largs Train Station, W
- Excellent size; Popular rental area with estimated rental potential £350pcm £4200 per annum - £4,200 p/a. ****Strong Tenant Demand In Popular Location***
- IDEAL DISCOUNTED OPPORTUNITY. Victorian seaside resort - Ideal for rental market or as 2nd holiday home - Benefiting from the fantastic shoreline and fabulous Scottish beaches of Largs - jewel in the
Priced for fast sale – PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD---Excellent location close to the Town Centre – Full 1 Bedroom flat comprising: 1 bedroom, living room open plan to kitchen & bathroom. Communal rear Gardens and On-Street Parking available --- POPULAR LETTING AREA ---. Good size & condition -- **** ESTIMATED Rental Value £350pcm (£4200 per annum) **** Superbly located close to the centre of Largs in a fantastic Position***Desirable Location*** Close to Largs Train Station and minutes from the hub of the Main Street and Town Centre shops, restaurants and the renowned Largs Waterfront. On-street parking. Largs is a popular and highly sought after town on the West Coast of Scotland benefiting from having a number of local attractions including Kelburn Country Centre and the world famous Nardini’s Restaurant. Benefiting from the fantastic shoreline and fabulous beach, with an abundance of local golf courses and Largs Yacht Haven, whilst convenient for both Glasgow and Prestwick International Airports. Couple of minutes walk and you can access the Ferry Service to Millport. Highly sought after location with Glasgow, Ayr and Central Scotland easily accessible. Rental potential up to £350 pcm - £4200 per annum. Ideal rental, investment or holiday property***21 Moorburn Rd T/S Sold £45,250***Viewing Essential*** Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. -- Submit An Offer/ Buy Now: You can submit a verbal offer at any time (Pre-Auction or Post-Auction) on any of our properties for the vendor to consider. If the vendor is willing to accept your offer and sell you the property now you will be required to pay an immediate 10% deposit (Min £3,000) to secure the purchase and withdraw the property from being offered at the next auction.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 134062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.