3 bedroom detached house for saleBRIGHOWGATE, GRIMSBY
- Three bedroom detached house located in the heart of Grimsby
- Gas central heating, majority uPVC double glazing and security alarm system
- Well maintained throughout and with the added bonus of an added utility room
- Hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, dining room, kitchen, conservatory and utility
- Three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Established and well maintained gardens with the rear enjoying a good degree of privacy
- Driveway and attached garage
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band D
- *VENDOR OPEN TO OFFERS*
- *** RECENTLY REDUCED! ***
We are delighted to offer for sale this lovely 1950's detached house located close to the heart of Grimsby with internal viewing considered essential to appreciate the character the property has to offer. With the benefits of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and security alarm system, the property briefly comprises entrance hall, lovely kitchen with pantry and then opening onto a well proportioned conservatory, utility room, formal dining room and good sized living room with open fire. Three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. Established front and rear gardens, driveway and garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5670596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.