Detached house for saleHoliday Letting Business, Horns Cross, Bideford, Devon, EX39 5EA
- Profitable holiday cottage business with panoramic sea views.
- Period 4 bed house with private garden.
- 9 holiday letting cottages (7 with residential planning consents).
- Indoor pool complex, games room and gym with sea views.
- Range of outbuildings including stabling.
- Set in approx 6.11 acres of pasture and paddocks.
Profitable holiday cottage business with panoramic sea views.
Period 4 bed house with private garden in elevated position with panoramic sea views. 9 spacious holiday letting cottages (7 with residential planning consents). Indoor pool complex with swimming pool, spa, changing rooms and disabled WC. Purpose built games room and gym with sea views. Range of outbuildings including stabling with 7 loose boxes with potential to be converted into an extra holiday letting cottage subject to gaining the relevant planning consents. Landscaped gardens with children's play area and pets corner. Set in approx 6.11 acres of pasture and paddocks. Gross turnover year ending June 2012: £160,378.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.