2 bedroom flat for saleRiverlight 2, Nine Elms, Nine Elms
- Riverlight Nine Elms, SW8
- River Facing
- West Corner Plot - facing Dock, Westminister, Vauxhall Bridge and City Skyline
- Full Length Balcony with 2 seating areas
- £1117 SQFT
- 2 bed 2 bath
- Full leisure facilities including gym, cinema, spa, swimming pool plus concierge
- 999 Years Lease
- Completing Summer/Autumn 2014
Riverlight, Nine Elms SW8.
One of the best apartments!
A River Facing apartment on the 7th floor with Direct River Thames views facing Vauxhall Bridge and Westminister! The 2 bed 2 bath apartment boasts £1117 SQFT internal space plus a full length balcony with 2 separate seating areas at either end - The apartment is on the West corner of Riverlight 2 with views of the dock and all the major London landmarks.
Riverlight complex by Berkley Homes, complete with Riverside Walks, Private Gardens, Café, Restaurant, Cinema, Gymnasium, Spa, Swimming Pool, Retail and Concierge.Closest stations - Vauxhall and Battersea enviably in the heart of the Vauxhall/Battersea/Nine Elms regeneration zone. Further benefits from Chelsea Bridge proximity and all the perks of Kings Road.
Prime position for financial investment and a full time home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO00125F. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.