6 bedroom detached house for saleHigham, Barnsley, S75
- Living Room 5.8m x 5.2m (19'2" x 17'1")
- Sitting Room 6.3m x 5.5m (20'9" x 18')
- Dining Room 4.6m x 3.1m (14'11" x 10'3")
- Reception 5.1m x 3.4m (16'8" x 11'2")
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 5.7m x 4.4m (18'9" x 14'7")
- Gym 5.6m x 4.5m (18'3" x 14'8")
- Play Room 5.1m x 4.3m (16'10" x 14')
- Master Bedroom 5.7m x 4.4m (18'8" x 14'6")
- Dressing Room 4.4m x 2.3m (14'7" x 7'6")
- Two First Floor Family Bathrooms
Higham is a sought after location, which is popular with commuters to the regional business centres via theM1. There is a variety of good local amenities in the area which include some excellent schools.
The current owners of Lane Side Farm have sympathetically extended the original farmhouse which dates back to the 1500s, and transformed the interior into a luxurious and a practical family space.
The property now benefits from a modern services infrastructure, which includes under floor heating, a CAT5 network, a CCTV system and wiring for a BOSE sound system.
It is clear that a great deal of time and investment has been put into the layout and presentation of this meticulously maintained and immensely stylish home.
A covered entrance portico leads though double oak doors into the central entrance hall, which connects the two halves of the property and has fitted storage furniture. A porcelain tiled floor runs through the staircase hall and into the breakfast kitchen.
The kitchen is centred around a large island which provides seating space. The cabinets have traditional shaker styled doors and are complimented by granite surrounds. The range of Neff appliances include twin circotherm ovens, a steam oven, combination microwave, dishwasher, induction hob and American fridge freezer. The utility room provides additional storage space for washing and drying machines as well as a full height/drinks fridge.
Open access from the kitchen leads into a superb family room with large windows to two aspects, overlooking the garden. There is a stylish walnut parquet floor which runs through double doors into the stylish sitting room which has a central carpet and a contemporary electric fire with a traditional, carved stone surround.
The master suite is a truly exceptional space, an ideal retreat from a busy life. An inner hall leads to the open dressing room with a ample storage and a dressing table. The spacious bathroom is tiled in crema marfil marble and has a double ended spa bath, a glass lined steam shower and twin basins. The spacious bedroom has windows to two sides and a space for a seating area.There are three further double bedrooms on this floor, one of which has access to the house travertine tiled bathroom with a walk in shower, bath and WC.
The children's playroom has double doors to a sheltered children's play area. The gymnasium is fitted with mirrors to two walls and has solid flooring. To the first floor there is a guest double bedroom with a stylish adjacent shower room. The office has the potential to be used as a spacious double bedroom and there is an excellent games room with a fitted bar and space for a home cinema suite.
Electrical security gates provide access to the central parking courtyard, form which the spacious integral double garage and a separate single garage can be accessed. Paths lead to the rear of the house where there is a patio entertaining area, a superb children's play area and a raised, lawned garden.
To register your interest and to arrange your viewing, please contact emoov on 0845 260 4950 asap.....
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34837653.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference oa-q2b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.