2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAylesbury Avenue, Chaddesden, Derby
- Semi Detached Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Ideal FTB
- Enclosed Garden
- Viewing Advised
Located in a popular residential suburb of Derby is this traditional two bedroom semi detached home. The accommodation would be ideally suited to a first time buyer or growing family and is gas central heated and double glazed. Internal viewings are highly recommended.
Located in a popular residential suburb of Derby is this traditional two bedroom semi detached home. The ccommodation would be ideally suited to a first time buyer or growing family and is gas central heated and double glazed. In brief the accommodation comprises of - entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory with doors to rear garden, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside to the front the property is set back from the road behind a driveway providing off road parking while to the rear is a pleasant enclosed garden with lawn and patio area. The property is well placed for a range of useful local amenities, schools and road links with Derby City, A52 leading to the M1. An internal inspection come highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double-glazed front entrance door, stairs leading to first floor accommodation and central heating radiator.
Double-glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point, gas fire, tiled floor and ceiling light point.
Fitted with a range of base units, sink and drainer unit, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, double-glazed windows to rear and side elevations and double-glazed door to rear elevation leading to conservatory.
Double-glazed units, tiled floor, wall lights and double glazed doors leading to the garden,
Window to side elevation and doors off to;
Double-glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and built-in storage cupboard.
Double-glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Having suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Double-glazed window to rear elevation, airing cupboard, tiled walls, laminate flooring, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is set back from the road behind a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed gardens with lawned areas, patio area and stocked borders all enclosed by wooden fencing. There is gated access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER202790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.