4 bedroom end of terrace house for sale, Averon, Russell Street, Lybster, Caithness, KW36AG
- Traditional Four Bedroom Corner Terraced Property Located in the Coastal Village of Lybster.***Home Report Available on Request***
- The Property Comprises: Entrance Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Cloakroom with WC, Four Bedrooms and Bathroom
- The Property Benefits from: Ample Storage throughout, Double Glazing and Electric Storage Central Heating. EPC Rating- F
- ***Ideal Family Home with Excellent Local Amenities and Great Transport Links***
- Only 25 minutes from Wick, which provides regular Bus, Train and Air Services to the rest of the Country and beyond
Traditional Four Bedroom Corner Terraced Property Located in the Coastal Village of Lybster.***Home Report Available on Request*** The Property Comprises: Entrance Hallway, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Cloakroom with WC, Four Bedrooms and Bathroom. The Property Benefits from: Ample Storage throughout, Double Glazing and Electric Storage Central Heating.***Ideal Family Home with Excellent Local Amenities and Great Transport Links***The village of Lybster is a pleasant, quiet community set on the East Coast amidst open farmland and with a picturesque harbour and a nine-hole golf course.There are local shopping and banking facilities, hotel, Primary School and a doctor's surgery. Wick, approximately 25 minutes drive to the north provides full shopping, professional and medical services. From Wick there are regular connecting bus, train and air services and Inverness is within approximately two hours' drive. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 134147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.